Divya Medha Vati is a blend of ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of stress and depression. It consists of natural herbs for stress.
Extracts of Brahmi, Shankha-pushpi, Vaca, Jyotishmati, Ashwagandha, Jata Mamshi, Ushtukhudusha (Arabian or French Lavender), Pushkara-mula, etc. and Pravala Pishti, Moti (mukta) Pishti, Rajata Bhasma, etc.
Divya Medha Vati supports Nervous System, memory and is good brain tonic.
Divya Medha Vati Very useful & beneficial for students & intellectuals; it is the best mental tonic and should be used regularly for promoting memory & wisdom
Divya Medha Vati is extremely beneficial in following conditions
- Divya Medha Vati used as brain tonic and memory enhancer.
- Divya Medha Vati is useful in memory loss and in increasing intelligence.
- Divya Medha Vati cures various mental disorders like loss of memory, insomnia, headache, irritative temperament and epileptic fits.
- Divya Medha Vati cools down your brain. Thus calming down your mind and removes the stress and strain from it.
- Divya Medha Vati cures excessive dreams, negative thinking, depression & uneasiness.
- Divya Medha Vati is useful in case of loss of memory in old persons or for those people who forget things very easily.
- Divya Medha Vati builds your self confidence & enthusiasm to perform any task. It provides you with the mental strength to perform even the most difficult tasks.
- Divya Medha Vati is a mental tonic & should be used regularly for promoting memory and wisdom.
- Divya Medha Vati is also very useful and beneficial for students and intellectuals.
- Divya Medha Vati does not have any side effects.
- Divya Medha Vati also increases the mental strength.
- Divya Medha Vati increases the activity of the nervine system it also enhances the nervous capabilities of the brain.
Mode of administration
Should be consumed empty stomach with water or milk before breakfast. Or can be consumed after dinner in the evening.
Dosage: Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
FAQ’s about Divya Medha Vati:
Can this vati be taken everyday?
This can be consumed everyday. As per the ayurvedic texts this herbal medicine provides the gift of life to the person who is suffering from even the most chronic forms of diseases.
What are the benefits produced by this herbal preparation
Divya Medha Vati is well known for its benefits in a number of acute as well as chronic diseases. This herbal preparation when is taken regularly this brings about complete change in the mind as well as the body of an individual. It is also used for the purpose to provide the bran with various nutrients.