Tulsi Ghan Vati
It is an effective preparation to reduce the body temperature, nausea, pain in eyes and head, constipation, chronic coughing and also promotes the respiratory system.
Tulasi is considered the premiere divine small plant in Ayurveda. Tulasi means µunparalleled? in Sanskrit. For thousands of years this herb has been used as primary care for treating respiratory ailments, stress, viral infections or blood sugar. It is regarded as the 'elixir of life' as it is widely believed to promote longevity.
Tulasi consists of key ingredients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Phosphorus and Carotene which are essential in curing a variety of illnesses and are also very effective in maintaining healthy skin. Especially during winters, colds, coughs and fevers tend to plague a lot of people who then end up ingesting medicines to cure themselves. Tulasi provides relief while avoiding the side effects.
Benefits of Tulasi:
- The leaves yield a volatile oil containing eugenol which possesses antibacterial and insecticidal properties.
- An aqueous decoction of the whole dried plant is reported to lower blood sugar levels.
- The juice of the leaves possesses antiperiodic (prevents the regular recurrence of symptoms), stimulating and expectorant properties. It is used in catarrh and bronchitis. It is applied to the skin in ringworm and other cutaneous diseases and helps skin stay healthy and supple.
- It has been found to possess anti-asthmatic and anti-rheumatic effect.
- It is also a potent anti-stress agent, superior to Eleuthero coccus and Panax ginseng.
- The juice of this plant exhibits potent anti-viral activity.
- It is an herb that promotes optimum respiratory support.
- It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, expectorant properties and is useful in respiratory tract infections. It helps during respiratory stress.
- Taking tulasi leaves relieves cold and flu.
- Ayurvedic tulasi preparations have significantly reduced the symptoms of viral hepatitis.
- Tulasi is effective in curing fever.
- Regular use of this herb cures cold, cough, nausea, cold by birth, pain in the eyes and head, low or high blood pressure, acidity, constipation, gas, weakness of the kidneys, stones etc.
- Made Available for the First Time, in usable tablet form here!
This Supplement Is Useful In
- Protects From Infections
Dose:1 Tablet twice a day or as directed by the physician.