It is used in Ayurveda as a heart tonic, aphrodisiac, antipyretic, anti-diabetic, cerebral and gastrointestinal toner. It raises the total protein level and helps maintaining body weight due to its richness in nutrients. It is also useful in hemorrhage, diarrhea and dysentery.
Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati
here may be tightness of the abdominal muscles. Sometimes the contents go back and patient feels relief but it happens occasionally. There are different types of hernia depending upon their origin such as direct inguinal hernia, indirect inguinal hernia, femoral hernia, Umbilical hernia, Incisional hernia and strangulated hernia.
Inguinal hernia occurs when tissues protrude through a weak point in the groin muscles. It is of two types direct and indirect.
Femoral hernia generally occurs in female when tissues bulges out from the femoral muscles and is felt in the lower part of the abdomen.
Umbilical hernia is mostly seen in infants and fat, fluid or tissues bulges out from the navel.
Incisional hernia is mostly found in people who had undergone abdominal surgery. When a vertical incision is made in the abdomen it may cause abdominal contents to bulge out if any strain is put on the abdomen. Mostly obese and old people suffer from this type of hernia.
Strangulated hernia occurs when a portion of the bowel becomes engaged in a hernia sac. This is life threatening condition.
Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati benefits are
- Is also used to improve food absorption and cut down the occurrence of indigestion etc.
- Is well known for treating skin disorders.
- Cough, cold, sore throat & other respiratory tract infections
- Is very useful for treatment of scurvy.
- Vriddhivadhika is also beneficial in Adenitis or any types of growth on the body.
- This is also beneficial in cancer.
- Acts as a coolant.
- Enhances brain functions.
- Is known to prevent and treat respiratory disorders.
- Vriddhivadhika is also found to be useful in various types of lesions growing in the body.
- Vriddhivadhika is also very beneficial in fibroid uterus.
- Detoxifies and cleanses.
- Is an anti-oxidant helps to prevent premature aging.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Is used in the managing repeated episodes of respiratory infections, as an immunomodulator.
- Helps in the maintenance of strong immune system.
- Vriddhivadhika is extremely beneficial in Hernia.
- Brings about a balance in stomach acids.
- Treats Dyspepsia & Hyperacidity.
- Is a strong rejuvenative.
Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati ingredients are
- Codi Bhasm
- Shudh Hartal
- Tamra Bhasm
- Shudh Tuttiya
- Vidh lavan
- Elachi ka bej
- Via Vidangh
- Shudh Parad
- Pipali mul
- Kansaiya Bhasm
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shankha Bhasm
- Samudra lavan
- Kala Namak or black pepper
- Vangha Bhasm
- Loh Bhasm
- Sanbhar lavan
Dosage: Must be consumed 1 – 2 tablets twice a day along with fresh water.